What is White Label SEO?
My white Label SEO service allows you to sell SEO if you don’t already or take on even more projects if you are at maximum capacity. This has become increasingly popular for web development and design focused agencies who want to offer their clients a high quality SEO service without having to hire an in-house specialist.
Instead of turning away work why not outsource your SEO campaigns to a white label SEO agency who will do all of the work and reporting under your brand so as far as the client is concerned they are only ever dealing with your business. You add your mark up on top of our fee so it’s win-win.
How Does It Work?
Basically, I will act as your remote in-house SEO specialist.
The process usually goes something like this:
1. You’re a business owner (usually a web development agency or freelancer). You build a website and are asked if you provide digital marketing services to get that new website seen in Google.
2. Rather than turn down the extra work, you partner with us.
3. I do my research, performing a technical audit on the website and keyword and competitor research.
4. Based on the audit we work together to establish costs, time, contracts, NDA’s and your mark-up.
5. All work is done by me, delivered in an unbranded format each period (so you can add your business branding).
6. You send the work to the client and handle all of the contact… Then simply profit from the mark-up costs. Most clients choose to not share their white label process (completely up to you).
All this means that you get an experienced SEO expert to act as part of your in-house team so you can confidently sell SEO to your clients knowing that I will achieve the desired results.